Blogg

Blogg

fredag 10 juni 2022

Tag card

Hello and welcome, 

I have made this ”tag-card” for a girl who have moved to Sweden from Los Angeles. She is a skin therapist and have started a beauty salon in my hometown. She really put’s her soul in every treatment/customer, so I wanted to thank her with some flowers and this card. 
This card is made from some of Tim Holtz chapter 2 dies. 

I die cut a tag from Distress White heavystock, put some Distress inks on my craft mat, sprayed some water and “dipped” the tag. I used different colors of green. Dried with my heat tool between layers until satisfied. Then I used the new Woven 3D embossing folder, for some great texture. I then used Distress ink Frayed burlap directly on to the surface, to hit the raised areas of the background. Also inked the edges of the tag. 


I inked some White heavystock with green Distress and some with Saltwater taffy. Then I die cut the word “Tack” which means Thank you in Swedish, with 665205 Alphanumeric bold. Inked the edges and glued the letters together a little bit offset. 


I love the texture from this 3D folder.


Up next was to die cut the flowers from White heavystock with 665853 Modern floristry, and then inked them. (Mix of Distress inks and Oxides). I sprayed some water on them and also inked the edges.

This is a very versatile die.

When I have glued the flowers to the tag I cut a card base from green cardstock and mounted the tag with 3D foam pads for dimension. I also inked the edges on the card base. Finally I put a piece of string in the hole of the tag. 

I will try this card over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge - Bright and cheerful. 

Have a nice weekend and take care.

As always, Thanks for visiting. 

/Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar