Blogg

Blogg

söndag 19 juni 2022

Mickey card

Hello and welcome, 

Just popping in and share a card that I made for my husband’s birthday this year. We are Disney fans so I thought a Mickey card would be nice. 

I cut Mickey out with my Cricut and used sanded Kraft cardstock. For the rest of the card I used Tim Holtz products. 


I started with the background, cut a piece of Distress Kraft cardstock and used the 3D folder Cobblestone #2. I used some Archival in in Hickory smoke in the folder. Then I inked the background with Ground espresso and Black soot Distress ink. Finally some more Archival ink in Hickory some and Ground espresso. I also inked the edges with Distress ink Ground espresso. 


I wanted this card to be like a comic strip, so I inked up the CMS238 Crazy thoughts, colored them with Distress inks and fuzzy cut. Inked all the edges with Distress ink in Ground espresso.


I highlighted both Mickey and the stamped images with a white Posca pen. 


I placed Mickey over a Ideaology Window frame, which I have sanded. After that I put some Translucent grit paste in random places around the frame, let dry and then applied some Distress crayon in Walnut Stain. 


Then I cut pieces from Kraftstock in red and yellow, sanded the edges and mounted the card onto them. Finally I mounted the card to a black card blank. I used 3D foam between the layers for dimension. 


I will try this card in a challenge over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge - Frame it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog, 

/ Susanne





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar