Blogg

Blogg

fredag 7 oktober 2022

Creepy Halloween

Hello and welcome, 

Today I will share a creepy card made with Tim Holtz products. 


I started with the background which I cut from a piece of Distress Mixed media cardstock. Then I used the same technique as in my Scarecrow projects earlier this fall. 
As in that project I also stamped the bats from CMS451 The Scarecrow set. 
I stitched around the edges with my sewing machine. I also inked around the edges with Ground espresso DI.


I diecut the houses and the branch from Sizzix 664194 Ghost town out of sanded Distress Blackout Kraftstock. I used some Grit paste Crypt on the roofs of the houses to get that aged old look. Then I inked some white heavystock with yellow Distress inks and glued the pieces behind the windows on the houses. The branch is inked with Picket fence Distress ink around the edges to be more visible in front of the darker background. 


The children and the cat behind the paper dolls are also cut from Blackout Kraftstock and inked with white. The die I used is an old Sizzlits die. The paper dolls are colored with Distress crayons and the edges inked with DI Ground espresso. Her mask is from 664195 Masquerade die, and colored with DI.
All elements are adhered with 3D foam for dimension. 
I inked the edges on a Clipping sticker Halloween and adhered with 3D foam.


I layered the card with a piece of sanded Metallic Kraftstock, then an inked piece of cardboard. Finally mounted to a black card blank. The first layer is adhered with 3D foam. 


Here you can see the Grit paste Crypt on the houses. 


I will try this card in a challenge over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge  - Stitch it. 

Thanks for visiting my blog today, much appreciated.

/Susanne


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar