Blogg

Blogg

fredag 7 oktober 2022

Make a wish

Hello and welcome, 

Another card today, made with mostly Tim Holtz products. 

This card is for my Dear Mother. She had her birthday back in September, but we are going to have her “party” tomorrow. 

I started to cut a piece of Mixed media heavystock, then I painted it with white tinting base (Deco art). Then I sprayed the base lightly with water and dipped the card in Distress ink Frayed burlap, which I have adhered on my media mat. Dried with heat tool.

I stamped the background with The text stamp from CMS328 Entomology with Pumice stone Distress Oxide. Then I used my splat brush and spritzed with Uncharted Mariner Distress paint. I stitched the edges with my sewing machine.  I also stamped a few stamps from CMS448 Eccentric on the background. 

The hearts are made with Crackle paste (Deco art) and Tim’s stencil THS017. Let dry and crackle. When dry I made a “wash” with the same paint as above and used a brush and “painted” over the hearts. When dry, I used Distress crayon in Walnut stain over the hearts, and smeared them out to get the crackles visible. This is inspired by one of Zoe Hillman’s makes. 

I stamped “Make a wish” with a CMS394 Tiny text, on White heavystock. Inked the edges with Frayed burlap. I fastened the “sign” with a Tiny clip. 


I added Distress ink Frayed burlap to my media mat and sprayed some water. Then dipped a piece of White heavystock, dried and repeated until happy. Then I stamped the flower from CMS447 Bothanical collage with Black soot Archival ink. Colored the image with Distress inks. 


I fuzzy cut the left side of the image and ripped the other side. Inked the edges with Frayed burlap DI. 


I colored the paper doll with Distress crayons. Inked the edges with DI Frayed burlap. 


I backed my card with a piece of sanded Kraftstock with 3D adhesive. Then I made a cardbase from Kraftstock and adhered the other two layers. 

I will try this card in the challenge over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge - Stitch it. 

Have a nice day, 

/Susanne 







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar