Blogg

Blogg

söndag 23 oktober 2022

Table of the Skeleton File folder with cards

Hello and welcome, 

Finally the Chapter 3 die Specimen from Tim Holtz arrived to me! I absolutely love all the dies from chapter 3. The other dies arrived a while ago, but I had to wait for the Specimen. 

I started to make a file folder with Halloween theme, just to play with the folder and some TH Halloween stamps. 


I started with the folder, then I made some cards to store in it. 


The cards are die cut from Distress Mixed media heavystock, “dipped” in Frayed burlap Distress ink. 


The edges are inked with Frayed burlap.


Some details are colored with different red tones of Distress inks. 


Some text and detail stamping with Archival ink in Plum.




I used a couple of Tim’s Halloween stamp sets. 



I will try my file folder in a challenge over at Simon says tamp Monday challenge - Halloween/ Spooky. 


Products used: 
Dies: 665930 Specimen, 665926 Collector
Stamps: CMS 435 Rest in peace, CMS346 Tangled webs, CMS138 Apothecary, CMS412 Examination, CMS411 Anatomy chart
Frayed burlap Distress ink, Distress mixed media heavystock, Archival ink - Plum

Thank you very much for visiting my blog, 

/ Susanne 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar