Blogg

Blogg

fredag 14 oktober 2022

Happy Halloween in green

Hello and welcome, 

A green Pumpkin from me today, made with Tim Holtz products.


As most of the times I started with the background, cut a piece of Ideaology Kraftstock black and sanded. Then I diecut the text with 665995 Bold text Halloween. I inked my craft mat with different green Distress Oxides. Sprayed with water and dipped a piece of white heavystock in the ink. Dried with heat tool, repeated until satisfied with the result. Then I stitched with green thread around the edges with my sewing machine. 

I stamped the spiderwebs CMS346 Tangled webs with white embossing ink and embossed with my embossing gun. I used my splat brush and made some splats on the background with Peeled paint and Crushed olive Distress oxides. 
I diecut the bats from 665556 Pumpkin patch, both from green and black sanded Kraftstock. I glued them together a little bit offset, then glued them on the card. Used a white Posca pen for the eyes. 


The pumpkin is cut from the same die set as the bats above, from white heavystock. Then inked the same way as the green piece behind the letters, described above. I then inked the edges with Black soot Distress ink and glued the pieces together with Ditress collage medium. 


I sprayed a piece of Mummy cloth with Peeled paint Distress Oxide and then inked it with Black soot and Forest moss DOX. I fastened the Mummy cloth with my Tiny attacher and then adhered the pumpkin with 3D foam. 


I painted two pieces of Ideaology Machinery heads with Acrylic paint, then I used Distress crayon in Walnut stain above the paint. Glued the to the card with Distress collage medium. 


I layered the card on a sanded piece of Kraftstock then on a black card blank, both with 3D foam between.  I inked edges on the black card with some DOX. 


Hope you make some time for crafting today.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog, 

/Susanne



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar