Blogg

Blogg

söndag 23 oktober 2022

Scarecrow envelope

Hello and welcome, 

Today I will share an envelope with Tim’s Scarecrow stampset. A perfect envelope for a small gift for halloween 🎃. 


 I have used the moonmask in the background. 


Here you can see the backside of the envelope.


The envelope is diecut from 665926, Collector. 


I have colored the Scarecrow with my Distress pencils. 

I will try this envelope in a challenge over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge  - Halloween/Spooky.

Products used: 
THMSK Moon mask
Distress mixed media heavystock 
Distress Oxide spray, Distress spray stains, Distress Mica spray stains
Collector die 665926
CMS451 The scarecrow, CMS407 Snarky cats Halloween, CMS413 Dearly departed
Long fasteners, Alcohol ink Mushroom

Thanks for visiting my blog, 

/ Susanne


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar