Blogg

Blogg

onsdag 28 september 2022

Toil & Trouble

Hello, 

Toil & Trouble from me today. A tag made with Tim Holtz products. 


I started to die cut a tag from Distress mixed media heavystock with my Tag & bookplate Bigz die, an old favourite of mine. 
Then I inked the mini scull stencil THMS064 with Black soot Distress ink. Sprayed the tag with some water and then pressed the stencil on the tag. Use a paper towel on the stencil when you “print”. Lift  the stencil and dry the tag with a heat tool. 


I inked the edges of the tag with Black soot Distress ink and then stitched with my sewing machine. I stamped a spider web with CMS346 and Archival ink Black soot. Then some text from CMS138 Apothecary on random places on the tag. The spider is stamped with a set I bought at Michaels or Joann’s  when on vacation in USA. 
I spritzed some Flickering candle (Distress Mica stain) as well. The eyes on the spider is made with a yellow Posca pen. 
I colored a piece of Mummy cloth with Distress ink and Distress spray stain in Black soot, and placed it in the hole of the tag. I fastened it with my sewing machine. 


I diecut the “Toil & trouble” with 665995 Bold text Halloween from the tag and also from some sanded Kraftstock. I took away all pieces from the tag, and glued the Kraft pieces in the spaces. (I glued a thin paper on the backside of the tag, so you can glue the black letters on that). 


I colored the Paperdoll Witches with Distress crayons and inked the edges with Ground espresso Distress ink. 


I diecut a feather from Distress mixed media heavystock with 666003 Feathery, inked with Frayed burlap DI. Edges with Black soot. I used the same text stamp on the feather as on the tag. Stitched the feather to the tag with sewing machine. Inked some cheese cloth (not from Tim), with DI black soot, fastened it with Tim’s tiny attacher. Then I used 3D foam on the witches. 


That’s it🙂. I will try this tag in a challenge over at Tim Holtz addicts group on FB.

Thanks for visiting my blog, 

Have a nice day, 

/ Susanne




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar