Blogg

Blogg

torsdag 22 september 2022

Special delivery

Hello and welcome, 

Today I will share a envelope made with Tim’s products. I think this envelope will be great to place a gift card in, as a Christmas gift for someone. 

I started to cut the envelope from Woodgrain cardstock, with Sizzix die 665926, Collector. Then I used Distress ink’s in different brown colors and colored it. All the edges was also inked with Distress ink. Then I stamped the snowflakes from Stamptember 2020 stamps with Distress Embossing ink and used Platinum embossing powder. Then heat set. 

I then used my Splatter brush with Distress paint in Picket fence and made som splatters on the envelope.

The “special delivery” decor is diecut from Red sanded Kraftstock with 665927 Postale, and backed with Kraft heavystock. 

I stamped the cat on Watercolor paper and colored it with the new fabulous Distress pencils, and some Distress ink’s Black soot for some shadowing. 

I diecut some small labels from Kraft heavystock, with 665926 Collector, and the number “24” is diecut from 665927 Postale from Red Kraftstock which I have sanded. Attached it with a long fastener. 

Then I chosed some Christmas ephemera pieces, which I inked the edges on with Distress ink Ground espresso. I also stamped the “Holliday” ephemera piece with a stamp from CMS323 Holiday Postmarks. 

On the backside I attached another small tag with “24”, and one with the stamp from CMS323. I inked a red/white string with Ground espresso Distress ink. Used long fasteners for the closing. 


I will try this envelope in a challenge over at the Tim Holtz addicts group on FB. #Stamptember2022

Thanks for visiting today, 

/Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar