Blogg

Blogg

söndag 14 februari 2021

XOXO

Hello and welcome, 

Today I will  show you a card I have made for my lovely husband for this Valentin’s Day. ❤️

I started with the background cut from Mixed media heavystock. Smooshed Walnut Stain Distress ink on my media mat and dipped the background. I repeated until I was happy with the result. Then I did the same with Candied apple to get some small red areas. Then I stamped with a stamp from CMS397 with embossing ink, then I added Walnut stain embossing glaze.

I also used my sewing machine and made a stitch around the edges. I also inked the edges with Walnut stain Distress ink. 

I used the stencil THMS099, Crackle paste and before that dried I added Walnut stain embossing glaze, let dry and then used my embossing gun and heat set. The “love you” stamp that I used on random places is from Stamptember 2019 set and Jet black Archival ink. I also used some red acrylic paint on my splat brush and made some “splats” on the background and some Distress Oxide spray in Walnut stain.

I also used a Brushstroke stamp from CMS293, embossing ink and red embossing powder, then heat set. 

The heart is cut from Watercolor paper from 664416 Heartbeat, and embossed with the 3D folder “Foundry”. Then inked with Black soot Distress ink. Then I took the same ink pad and stroke it over the entire heart to get those small rivets to be more visible. Distress crayon in Black soot around the edges. The”XOXO” are diecut from chip board and Candied apple inked Mixed media heavystock, with 664218 Handmade alphabet. I glued the red letters on the chipboard letters and inked the edges with. Walnut stain Distress ink.

I cut the “love” from sanded Metallic Kraft stock, and also from black cardstock, glued them together for mor “strength “. I fastened it with mini fastener’s on both sides. 

I also used two pieces from Idea-ology Quote chips. I sanded the edges and inked with Walnut stain Distress ink. Fastened the “Genuine” one with steel wire, and the “ Lucky” with a mini fastener and a piece of steel wire. 

The “you & me” stamp is from CMS236, Crazy talk, embossed with red embossing powder, on the same surface as the big heart. 
I layered the card on a layer the same as the heart, another layer inked with Candied apple Distress ink and stamped on the edges with a Happy Valentines stamp from CMS236, Crazy talk, then inked with Walnut stain Distress ink on the edges. I adhered all layers to a black card blank, all layers with foam tape in between for some dimension. 

I hope you all will have a nice Valentine’s Day, 

Thanks for stopping by, 

/ Susanne. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar