Blogg

Blogg

söndag 9 juni 2024

Birthday card for a collegue

Hello and welcome,  

Today I want to share a card that I have made for a colleague who have turned 30. He own’s a Harley Davidson motorcycle so I wanted it to be a male card with some details to pick up the HD theme.

I have used Tim’s products for this card.


The background is Mixed media heavystock, 662717 Foundry 3D embossing folder. Inked with Distress inks. 

Grit paste translucent and Distress crayons around the edges of the background. Alcohol inked die cut gears.

“30” is cut from 665367 Countdown, Ideaology cardstock. 


Here I have used my Bigz die 664168 Voltage, Distress grit paste translucent and Distress crayons. Metallic Kraftstock. CMS373 The professor. Distress Watercolor pencils. 


665924 Alphanumeric Theory for the “HD”. The tyre stamp is an old set, CMS128 Roadtrip, which I have embossed with black embossing powder. 


The tag is cut from 657188 Tiny tags and tabs. 665754 Industrious 3D embossing folder. Gears from 666603 Vault watch gears, metallic Kraftstock and Alcohol ink in Mushroom.

The bolts are made from cardboard and metallic Kraftstock, 664185 Steampunk parts. Distress crayons.

A piece of rustic wire in the tag hole. 



Acrylic paint for small splatters on the card.


Cardboard from an old shoebox behind the card. Than black cardstock as a cardbase. 


I will try this card over at Simon Says stamp Monday challenge - Masculine. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog, 

/Susanne 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar