Blogg

Blogg

fredag 26 maj 2023

Choose to shine tag card

Hello and welcome, 

This tag card is made for a friend who turns 30 on Monday. I have used Tim’s new flower stamps. 


I started with the focal point, the stamped image from CMS462 Bold botanicals. I cut a piece of water color paper and used my stamp platform because I wanted to be sure to get a perfect image. I stamped with Archival ink in Black soot. Then I colored the flower with Distress inks. I inked the edges with Abandoned coral and Ground espresso. 


Then I cut a tag from White heavystock with the old die Tag & bookplate. I added Distress ink on my craft mat, spritzed some water and dipped the tag. I dried with heat tool between the layers. I used the THS166, Brush hex stencil and made a mono print, also using Abandoned coral DI. Dried with heat tool. Then I inked one of the stamps from CMS460 with Distress ink and stamped the whole tag. Then I lightly spritzed with water and dried. 


Then I die cut the text from 665925 Bold text #2 from Ideaology Blackout paper, which I sanded before die cutting. I used the same die, and die cut the text out from the tag. Then I glued the blackout letters in to the spaces on the tag. I glued a piece of copy paper behind the die cuts on the tag. 

I used Archival ink Black soot and stamped “Register 002408” in the top right corner. That stamp is from CMS465 The Inspector. 

I cut a piece of sanded Ideaology Blackout paper as a card blank. I used 3D foam to adhere the flower image to the tag, and the same to adhere the tag to the card blank for dimension. I finished the card off with a piece of Distress Ground espresso inked Linen ribbon. 

I will try this card over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge - Water color. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog, 

/Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar