Blogg

Blogg

onsdag 5 april 2023

Cool Bunny

Hello and welcome, 

Today I have a cool Bunny here on the blog. I love colors, but when it comes to crafting I tend to use more muted and grunge colors. But now it’s time to bring in the colors!


I cut a piece of Water color paper. Then I blended the three colors in the photo with my ink blending tool. I also spritzed some water and dried. Then I used the stencil which comes with this cool stamp set THMM164. I bought my set from Simon says stamp in USA. They ship internationally. 


Then I used a black Posca pen around the edges of the tag. I also used a thin Uni pen and draw around the stenciled dots. I inked the edges of the card with Picked raspberry DI.

I stamped the bunny on water color paper and colored it with Distress pencils and Distress inks. 
Then fuzzy cut. I also inked the edges of the bunny with DI Black soot.


I stamped “Happy Easter” with Archival ink Black soot, and draw some shadows with white Posca pen. 


I adhered the bunny with 3D foam. 


Happy Easter everyone, and thank you very much for visiting my blog.

/Susanne



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar