Blogg

Blogg

tisdag 26 juli 2022

Flower card

Hello and welcome, 

This card is made for a collegue who will try new adventures. It is made with Tim Holtz products.

I started to cut the background from Kraft heavystock, inked my craft mat with Distress ink in Uncharted mariner and spritzed some water on the ink. Then dipped the background in the ink at random places and dried with my heat tool. 


Then I used one of the stamps from CMS447 Botanic collage with the same Distress ink and stamped on random places. I then inked the edges with Ground espresso DI and used my sewing machine for the stitching. 


I cut out the flowers from Sizzix 665853 Modern floristry from White Heavystock. Then inked my craft mat with different colors of DI and used the same technique as mentioned above and build up layers, drying in between. Inked the edges with Ground espresso. 


I did the same as above with Sizzix 665925 Bold text #2. Used different colors on the words and glued them back in the “offcuts”. Inked the edges on the panel and stitched it to the card with my sewing machine. 


I put a Tiny clip on the right side of the word panel. 


I cut a piece of Black Kraftstock, sanded the edges and mounted the card on that panel. Then I cut a piece from Kraft heavystock for the cardbase. I inked the edges on the cardbase. I used 3D foam between the layers for some extra dimensions.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog today, have a nice day!

/ Susanne 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar