Blogg

Blogg

fredag 23 juli 2021

Focus on the good tag

Hello and welcome, 

I have been playing with Tim Holtz new Distress colour Prize ribbon. I love blue colours and I was very pleased last Saturday when Tim introduced the newest member in the Distress family. It is gorgeous! 💙.

I made this tag on mixed media Kraft heavystock, with Prize ribbon Distress ink and Oxide “smooshed” on my craft mat , then spritzed with water, dipped and dried. Then repeated until I was happy. I also used some Salvaged patina ink and Oxide. Then I stitched around the edges with my sewing machine, and finally inked the edges with Walnut stain Distress ink. 

Then I stamped the new men from CMS432, Inquisitive, coloured them with Distress inks and cut them out. 

Then to the bullseye, I followed the instructions on Emma Williams blog, (follow the link) I loved the look she showed on her blog and wanted the same look.
On the bullseye I stamped the “Focus on the good” text from CMS433 with Distress embossing ink and added black embossing powder, and heated. I inked the edges with Walnut stain Distress ink. I stitched the bullseye to the tag with my sewing machine. 
The small label is a Mixed media heavystock piece, inked with Frayed burlap, then I stamped with Prize ribbon Oxide and then used the same colour Embossing glaze, with CMS394, Tiny text. Inked the edges with Ground espresso Distress ink. Adhered it to the tag with 3D foam. 

“Stay tuned”, more tags are coming. đŸ€—

Thanks for visiting, 

/ Susanne. 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar