Blogg

Blogg

lördag 21 september 2019

Birthday card for my Father

Hello and welcome,

It is a while since I posted something here, so now it´s about time. The summer has been the main reason to why it´s been quiet here. We have had a very nice summer and now I´m looking forward to a snowy winter.

Now to my project; my Father had his birthday back in June and I made him a card with a theme that is very close to my heart, the street where I grew up. First time I saw this Tim Holtz die I knew what to do with it, but it has taken a few years to actually use it for this. Ha ha. . I grew up in a quite small town in Sweden and on a street where many children was raised. We were out playing all free time, in the woods and on the grass, so many happy memories.

I used Distress Mixed media Heavystock for all the paperdetails on this card, and I used Distress ink´s both for the background and to color the diecuts. The die I used is Tim Holtz Sizzix die 661811, Cityscape Suburbia. The text die is a Tim Holtz Sizzlits, called Typeset.

Åsgatan is the name of the street, and number 10 is the house were I grew up, and where my parents still live.

Some close up piqtures:








Here you can see a photo of the real Åsgatan ;)

















Thank you so much for visiting, and welcome back another time.

/Susanne





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar