Blogg

Blogg

torsdag 13 juni 2019

Heart wish card

Hello and welcome! 

Today I will share a card which I have made for a person who inspires me a lot😉. 
I have used Tim Holtz products. 

I started with the background where I used the 3D embossingfolder Foundry with metallic Kraft cardstock in silver. After the embossing I sanded the paper, then I used black Acrylic paint, which I let dry a while, then wiped away some of the paint with a semidry baby wipe. Then I applied Grit paste on random areas. Let dry. Then I used Distress crayons on the Grit paste in Rusty hinge, Walnut stain and Peacock feathers. 

I then diecut the Sizzix Globe die from Kraft Cardstock and sanded for a distressed look. 

I diecut chipboard and metallic/Kraft Cardstock with Sizzix Voltage die, and glued the metallic/Kraft Cardstock to the chipboard. I sanded all the pieces. 
I diecut the Sizzix Faceted heart die from Mixed media heavy stock and used Distress inks and Oxides in different red inks. Then I used Walnut stain Distress ink on the edges. I also splattered
some black acrylic paint on the heart. And adhered two mini fasteners on the heart. 
I mounted the card on red sanded Kraft Cardstock, then on a black card blank, with 3D adhesive between, to get some more dimensions. 
I finished the card off with a Ideaology sticker "Small talk" and a paperdoll which I colored with Distress inks.
I marked out the destination from me to the receiver of the card with some silk thread and two mini fasteners.

Thanks for visiting!

/Susanne









1 kommentar:

  1. Susanne, as always, you have created a wonderful mini masterpiece! The grit paste elements look amazing and I just love the whole composition. Stunning! Anne xx

    SvaraRadera