Blogg

Blogg

torsdag 5 oktober 2017

Halloween card

Welcome to my blog!

I have made this card with lot's of Tim Holtz products. I started off and painted the stamps, "Pumpkinheads" from Stampers anonymous - Tim Holtz, with Distress ink's. I used Coredinations Kraft-cardstock on the frame and also inside for the red "drip edge". Then I stamped a piece of patterned paper from the "Dapper" stack with the cobweb stamp from my new stampset "Skulls & Cobweb". After that i put some black texture paste from Deco-Art through a stencil to get the Halloween word on the side of the "window".
For the piece in the middle I have used Mixed media heavystock as a base, used my Claw die, put on some grit paste round the edges to get that textured surface. Then put on some Distress Oxide in Black soot, Distress spray stain in Black soot and Spiced marmalade. Finished it off with Distress crayon in Rusty hinge on the grit paste. 
The spiderweb is a diecut from one of Tim's mixed media set dies, made in Mixed media heavystock with Distrss Oxide in Black soot on. 
I embossed the spider stamp with black embossingpowder. 
Inside the card I have used a skull stamp treated with collage medium crazing, after that I put on some Distress crayons in Antique linen and Walnut stain. The background is the Skull stamp from the previous used stamp set embossed in gold. 
I also decorated my project with some Idea-ology pieces. 


Close-ups;





Embossed spider.


This is the inside of the card:



I will try this card in the following challenges, 


Have a nice day, 

/Susanne

5 kommentarer:

  1. What a delightfully spooky scene you have created Susanne! I just love the skull on the outside and the one inside is one of my favourites. Love this! Anne xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. love your wickedly spooky card Susanne...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Susanne, your card is 'wicked' cool! I am especially excited to see how you've used all those stamps and how well they play together! Amazing coloring on your pumpkins and that clawed panel is to 'die' for! Oh, how I love this, and I'm so excited you shared it with us at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Definitely goulish and perfect for Halloween. Love all the stamping and die cuts that go so well together. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    SvaraRadera
  5. That's magnificently spooky Susanne!!! Loving that you've layered up the stamping both inside and out to create dimension and such a clever design. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

    SvaraRadera