Blogg

Blogg

lördag 16 september 2017

Wicked card

I have made this Hallowen card with a lot of Tim Holtz products. Started with the Coredinations kraft cardstock, then a piece of patterned paper from the "Dapper" stack. I used the cobweb stamp from the new stampset "Skulls & cobweb" as a background on the patterned paper. The pumpkins are from the new stampset "Pumkinheads" and they are painted with Distress Oxide's. Love these pumpkin stamps! I also used my new die, the word Wicked. So nice font! I made the spider to the left with a TH stencil and some texture paste, and when dry I put som Distress oxide on it. The spider to the right are from the new Ideaology. Finally I splattered the background with some black paint.
Eventhough we don't celebrate Halloween in a big manner here in Sweden, I love to make Halloween projects. ;)


Some close-ups:




I will try this card in a challenge over at Craftstamper magazine blog, September, Anything goes. 

Thanks for visiting my blog, 

Have a nice day! 

/Susanne

3 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastic job! Love the background with the cobweb and patterned paper! STart a new tradition in Sweden with Halloween! So much fun for kids and adults!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love this! The pumpkins look fab and I love the background. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. A beautiful Halloween card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge.

    Majo DT ♥

    SvaraRadera