Blogg

Blogg

söndag 3 januari 2021

Wedding anniversary tag card

Hello, 

55 year ago my dear parents got married. They married each other on New year’s eve. My Mother was 20 years old and my Father was 23, today it might seems as a very young age. I am so thankful for my parents and that they both are healthy and young to mind, and also that they still love each other. I decided to make a tag card for them to give away together with the flowers that we bought. 


I started with a Mixed media heavystock tag, inked my craft sheet with Distress inks and Oxides and spritzed some water. Dipped the tag in it and heated between the layers. Then I used Distress crackle paste through the star stencil THS115, and added platinum embossing powder. Let dry. When dry, heat set with my heat gun. Used my sewing machine around the edges, and also Walnut stain ink and crayon. I also used a stamp from CMS397 Faded types with embossing ink and then added Platinum embossing powder. Then heat dried. I also used the “checked” stamp from CMS403 Glitch 1 set, with Walnut stain Oxide.

Then I cut a piece of Mixed media heavystock, inked it as I inked the background but with green colors of Distress inks and Oxides. I diecut the heart with 664156 Faceted heart, mounted it, inked the edges with Walnut stain Distress ink, sprayed some resist spray to get some texture and shine. I also cut “55” from chipboard, Platinum metallic Kraft stock and from the green cardstock, with 661815 Deco alphabet die. I glued the three layers for the numbers together. I stamped the “love” from CMS394 Tiny text, with embossing ink and used Linda’s stamp gang Midnight emerald powder on sanded Metallic Kraft stock, then inked the edges with Walnut stain Distress ink. Attached it with a Tiny clip. The bow is ink colored seam binding band, decorated with a Story stick. The Story stick is colored with Alcohol ink in Mushroom and then I used a Distress crayon in Antique linen over the text to get it more visible.

I stamped one of the CMS403, Glitch 1 on sanded Platinum Metallic Kraft stock with embossing ink, used the same powder as above. Inked with Walnut stain Distress ink. I used my sewing machine again over the stamped image. I then glued the numbers in place. 

I diecut the “love text” from sanded Metallic Kraft stock and two more times from black cardstock and one time from thin plastic from 664416 Heartbeat.  I glued all layers together, the plastic in the bottom is to get it more flexible and durable. I glued it on to the heart. I also colored a hardware head with Mushroom Alcohol ink, and glued to the heart. 

I stamped a CMS394 Tiny text on sanded Metallic Kraft stock, with embossing ink, the used the same green powder as above. Mounted the piece with two hardware heads treated the same as above.


 I also glued a Alcohol ink colored Adornment star under the heart. The tag is mounted on three layers plus a card blank. First layer is Kraft stock in green, sanded and inked, second layer is sanded and inked Metallic Kraft stock and third layer is cardboard that I have inked the edges on.


I will try this tag in the Celebrate challenge over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge.

Thank you very much for visiting, 

/Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar