Blogg

Blogg

lördag 2 januari 2021

New Year’s tag card 2

Hello, 

Here comes the next tag. 
The background is made from a Mixed media heavystock tag. I used the THS 050 stencil and Distress Crackle paste. I used Embossing glaze in Specled egg on the paste, then let dry. After dried, then heat set. Then I sprayed the tag with Speckled egg spray stain. 

I stamped the Stamptember 2020 snow flakes with embossing ink, and embossed with Linda’s stamp gang powder in Midnight emerald. The numbers are die cut from cardstock in white and in green with 664808 Alphanumeric Shadow numbers, glued a little bit offset from each other to get some depth. 
I diecut the globe from Metallic Kraft stock with 664179 Destination. I stamped the “Icicles” stamp from CMS423 Vintage holidays with the same embossing powder as mentioned above on vellum. 
I used some Design tape from Tim Holtz on the bottom of the tag, then I colored a paper doll with Distress crayons. 

I mounted the tag on a green sanded Kraft stock and then on a white cardboard which I inked the edges on. Then on a white card blank.

I will try this tag in the Celebrate challenge over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge  .

Thanks for visiting, 

/ Susanne

1 kommentar:

  1. Awesome tag, I love the texture you've made with the stencil on the background. I love it, it's perfect for this new year. Hugs, María

    SvaraRadera