Blogg

Blogg

lördag 2 januari 2021

New year’s tag card 1

Hello, 

I have made some tags which I used for New Year’s cards. I used products from Tim Holtz. I started with the background using the THS050 stencil, micro glaze and Distress inks and Oxides. A favourite technique of mine. 

I then stamped on the background with embossing ink, CMS358 Music & Advert stamp, then white embossing powder. 

I diecut the snowflake with 663114 Flurry #3 from Metallic Kraft stock, then I used some Distress collage medium on the snowflake and sprinkled some Rock candy glitter. Then I cut it in two pieces and glued to the tag. 


I diecut the numbers from Mixed media heavystock with 664808 Alphanumeric Shadow numbers, and used Distress inks and Oxides for the color. 

I stamped the text with CMS427 Christmas time 3, with Distress Oxide in Chipped Sapphire and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used a piece from an old book behind the wellum to get the text more visible. I attached the vellum with my Tiny attacher. 

I mounted the tag on a piece of white cardboard which I have inked the edges on with blue Distress ink. Then on a piece of sanded and inked Metallic Kraft stock, then finally on a white card blank.
I made a bow from inked seam binding band and hung a Adornment Christmas star from the bow as decoration. Then the tag was finished. 

I will try this tag in the challenge over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge - Celebration. I think it is a suitable theme for this tag, to Celebrate the new year. 

Thank you very much for visiting, 
/Susanne 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar