Blogg

Blogg

söndag 3 januari 2021

New Year’s tag card 4

Hello, 

This tag is made from Mixed media heavystock.

I inked my craft sheet with Distress ink’s and Oxides and spritzed with water, dipped the tag and dried between layers with my heat tool. When satisfied I used Distress crackle paste and the stencil THS147 Deco arch.


Then I stamped with embossing ink the CMS358 Music & Advert stamp and used gold embossing powder. The same powder was used on the vellum piece and on random places around the edges. The stamp on the vellum are from CMS427 Christmastime 3. 


The numbers are cut from red inked Mixedmedia heavystock and sanded Metallic Kraft stock with 664808 Alphanumeric Shadow numbers. The edges on the metallic numbers are inked with Walnut stain Distress ink. In the hole on the top of the tag I put a piece of linen ribbon and a Jingle bell.


The poinsettia is made from Mixedmedia heavystock using the same procedure as mentioned for the tag background but with red inks, and 658261 Tattered poinsettia die, inked the edges with Walnut stain ink, and after I mounted it I used Distress resist spray to get it shiny and a little bit more sturdy. The leaves under the red ones and in the middle is Metallic Kraft cardstock that I have sanded and inked with Walnut stain Distress ink. I also used two beaded berries. The wellum piece is fastened with long fasteners.


I layered the tag on a piece of cardboard which I inked the edges on with Walnut stain ink, and then a sanded and inked Metallic Kraft stock layer. Then to a card blank.


I will try this tag card in the same challenge as my other tags over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge, Celebration.

Thank you so much for visiting, 

/ Susanne

1 kommentar:

  1. Love your tag! It’s so beautiful, warm and full of rich details😍

    SvaraRadera