Blogg

Blogg

lördag 17 oktober 2020

Wicked card

Hello and welcome, 

Every year in my hometown our local craft shop arrange a big craft crop with around 100 people participating twice a year, but this year are a bit different. So the shop owner arranged a smaller crop for maximum 49 people, following the Swedish ”public health authority” recommendations, and only for one day (normally two days). It was very nice to gather and craft together. 

As Halloween is approaching I decided to make a Halloween card using Tim Holtz latest stamps.

I started with a piece of watercolor cardstock and used the Micro glaze technique using two stencils, the new THS 149 Script and THS129 Decayed. I used Distress Oxide spray in Black soot, Distress spray stain in Wilted violet and Distress Oxide ink in Crushed Olive. I used CMS 411 Anatomy chart and Distress embossing ink and stamped the images. Then I added white embossing powder and heated. These stamps are extremely detailed which I love. I used  Black soot Distress crayon around the edges.
I mounted the card on a violet layer of sanded Kraft stock, then on a green sanded layer of Kraft cardstock. Finally on a black cardstock. I used 3D adhesive for dimension. 
I wired a string around the card and put a Idea-ology typed token on it. I used Distress crayon in Antique linen on the token to get the text more visible.
It almost looks like a chalkboard background.
The die cuts are made from green and violet sanded Kraft cardstock, and the Sizzix die Vintage spirits. The violet die cuts are mounted behind the green one to get dimension, and then added to the background with 3D adhesive.

I will try this card in the challenge over on Simon says stamp Monday challenge  - Spooky.

Thank you very much for visiting, 

/Susanne 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar