Blogg

Blogg

fredag 9 oktober 2020

Physician Halloween card

Hello and welcome, 

Halloween crafting is on a roll now, and today I will show a card with another set of Tim Holtz new Halloween stamps. The Anathomy chart CMS411. I have also used CMS412 Examination and CMS138 Apothecary. 

I started with the background, watercolor cardstock, which I used Texture paste opaque and Tim’s stencil THS129 Decayed. When it was dry I used Distress Oxides in Forest moss and Walnut Stain. Then let dry again. After that I sprayed it with Crackling campfire Distress spray stain. Let dry and then I drybrushed it with an off white acrylic paint, to get the texture more visible. Then I mounted the card on another watercolor cardstock background which was inked with Walnut stain and stamped with the “dot stamp” from the Examination set with Distress ink in Crackling campfire. Behind that background I made an orange one with Crackling campfire Distress ink. I mounted them all on a black card blank.

I stamped the pelvis and colored it with Distress inks, and fuzzy cut it. Mounted it to the background with 3D adhesive. 

I stamped the “table of the skeleton” on watercolor cardstock with Distress embossing ink, and used a copper embossing powder from Lindy’s stampgang, Midnight copper. Heated and then inked the edges with Walnut stain Distress ink. Stamped with the “dot stamp” in Distress ink Crackling campfire. I mounted the “sign” with Idea-ology mini fasteners. The small label on the right is a stamp from CMS138 using the same embossing powder and Distress ink. 

The “Physician” is made in the same way as the above mentioned “signs”, as an addition I colored the word with Distress ink in Crackling campfire. 
On the bottom of the card I stitched the “Identification check” sign on the left side and used a mini fastener on the right side. 

I stitched a Idea-ology bone in the lower right corner. 

I really love this Anathomy stamp set.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

/ Susanne 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar