I needed a gift tag for my friends birthday, so I made one with Minnie for her.
Then I stamped the “filmstrip” stamp with Distress embossing ink and used Black embossing powder. Heated with embossing gun. I used the Tiny attacher to attach a piece of Ideaology filmstrip.
I stamped the background with another stamp from CMS081 At the movies with black soot Archival ink.
The text is diecut from black and red cardstock with 666606 Vault world travel, layered and glued a little bit offset for dimension. Then I used a white Posca pen for highlights.(Grattis means congratulations in Swedish)
Minnie is cut with the Spellbinders die and are cut from Watercolor cardstock and colored with Distress inks. I used a white Posca pen for highlights.
I used a piece of Echo park Mouse and me washi tape and “made a stitch” around the tape with black Posca pen.
To finish the tag off I used a black and white string at the top. I also made some stitches around the reinforcer with black Posca.
I will try this tag over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge -Add some text
Thank you for visiting,
/Susanne






Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar