Blogg

Blogg

måndag 21 oktober 2024

From time, long passed away

 Hello and welcome, 

Another Halloween make, today inspired by the fall mood board over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge.

I started with the background, watercolor cardstock and some Mica spray stains. Then stamped the web from CMS495 Boo crazy with Distress embossing ink, and black embossing powder. Heated with embossing gun. Inked the edges with DI Black soot and also draw a line with a black Posca pen. 

I splattered some orange Mica spray stains on the background as well. 

After that I took the THS185 Bones stencil and some Distress Grit paste glow. So cool! 


I diecut the candles 665552 Candlelight, Colorize from Watercolor cardstock and inked them with Distress inks. 


The bat is also cut from one of Tim’s dies, but I don’t remember from which one, because I found this bat on my desk from an earlier play. 




I took some stickers from  Halloween sticker book, inked the edges with DI Black soot and adhered them to my card. 


Here you can see the beautiful shine from the Mica spray stains. 


I cut a piece of Black Kraftstock, sanded the edges and adhered my card with 3D foam onto the black panel.


I will try this card over at Simon says stamp - Monday challenge - Fall mood board.

Thanks for visiting, 

/Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar