Blogg

Blogg

söndag 2 februari 2020

Masculine grungy Valentine card

Hello, welcome!

Today I will show a card that will be my Valentine card for my lovely husband. My husband is a genuine nice person, he is always so supportive and kind. He is helpful and cheering. I’m so thankful for all we have together! He really mean’s the world to me❤️
I have used Tim Holtz products for this card.


We start with the backgrounds; first I cut a piece from Heavystock, smeared Walnut stain Distress ink on my craft mat, spritzed with water and dipped the paper, I repeated this until I was satisfied with the look. Then I used Walnut stain kink through a number stencil, THMS054. Then I used Distress crayon in Walnut stain for the edges. I used some crackle paste on random places around the edges, then let air dry. Then some Distress crayon in Walnut stain. I used my sewing machine and zigzagged around the edges. I also used a “received” stamp from CMS225, in Archival ink, Plum.
I mounted that panel on to a Meatallic-3 Kraft stock, Onyx. (Sanded and inked edges with Walnut stain Distress ink). Then I mounted it on two red sanded Kraft card stock, (corners). 


Then I die cut the Globe (660214), from the same Onyx metallic paper, and sanded. Then I used Distress crayons in Rusty hinge, Walnut stain and Black soot on the globe. Walnut stain Distress ink around the edges. 
The heart is die cut from the Faceted heart in heavystock, inked with Candied apple and Aged mahogany Distress ink. Then spritzed with water. I used black sewing thread around the heart. The “love you” label is made with a stamp from Stamptember 2019 on watercolor paper, inked with Walnut stain Distress ink. Spritzed with water and inked with the same ink around the edges. 


The text “You mean the world to me” is diecut from red  sanded Kraft card stock with Alphanumeric label (664177). The ideaology Heart charm is seen by hand to the card. 


“Love” is diecut in both chipboard and watercolor paper. Colored with Candied apple and Aged mahogany Distress ink. Spritzed with water. I used Deco alphabeth (661815).


For the ticket I used a stamp from Odds and ends CMS100, “Happy Valentine”, stamped with Plum Archival ink. “True love” is a Small talk sticker. (Sanded and inked). 

The two back panels on my card is a piece of designpaper from “Abandoned”. (Awesome papers). Stitched with sewing machine. Then a piece of cardboard, inked with Walnut stain ink.


I painted two paper dolls with Distress crayons. Stitched them to the card. 



I will try this card in what I think is a suitable challenge: 😍

Thank you so much for visiting, 

/ Susanne 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar