Blogg

Blogg

onsdag 17 oktober 2018

"Deer-Santa"

Hello and welcome,

Last weekend I went to a crop and received some new Tim Holtz, Stampers anonymous stamps that I have ordered. I decided to make a Christmas card so I started with the set Yuletide CMS356 and the stamp with Santa. And I couldn´t resist, what if I put the deer´s head on Santa´s body? Then I was hooked!


I masked the stamps together, and colored him with Distress inks.
For the background I used Distress Mixed media Heavystock and Distress Oxide in Old paper. Then I stamped the Advert stamp from CMS358 and embossed it with embossingpowder in gold for an old and vintage look. I also stamped the textstamp from CMS328 Entomology with Walnut stain Distress ink. I mounted the background on two different designpapers from Tim Holtz Tidings stack, then on black Coredinations cardstock as a base. All inked with Distress ink Walnut stain on the edges.

 I diecut some houses with Tim´s Sizzix die, Cityscape Metropolis, from Coredinations cardstock and sanded for a distressed look.


I used a Ideaology Tiny bell and a string for decoration.


I used Grit paste on the roofs as snow.




  I used two stamps from the CMS323 Holiday postmarks as "decorations", stamped on designpaper with embossing powder in gold. I mounted the two pieces with 3D tape for dimension.


I also put a Ideaology Hexagon fastener in the top right corner.

I think the "Deer-Santa" looks so proud and satisfied when he leaves the city after he has given away all the Christmas gifts . He´s got so much authority. lol.

I will try this card in this challenge: 


Thanks for visiting, 

Have a nice day, 

/Susanne







4 kommentarer:

  1. This looks so cool. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awesome :) love it! thanks for joining the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wonderful card, so many gorgeous details. Congrats on your shout out at Craft Stamper too, Cathy x

    SvaraRadera