Blogg

Blogg

måndag 2 juli 2018

Air Mail card

Hello and welcome,

Today I want to share a card with Air mail theme. I have used Tim Holtz products on this card.


As a base I have used Coredinations cardstock and Tim Holtz paper stash Correspondence in layers, diecut with Thinlits Stitched rectangles. On the background I used Distress Heavystock which I dipped and spritzed in Faded jeans Distress oxide. Then I coloured one of Tim´s embossingfolders with Distress Oxide in Candied apple and embossed. 
I stamped the background with some of Tim´s stampsets, CMS331 Merchant and CMS339 Mailart.

To decorate the card I used two stamps from CMS 225 Correspondence, and embossed with black embossingpowder, and cut out.

I fastened the arrow with an Ideaology memo pin. 

I wrapped a string around the card and decorated with an Ideaology Adornments souvenir, aeroplane.
On the top of the card I placed an ephemera piece from ephemera pack - Emporium.


The small number in the bottom and top is a stamp from CMS225 Correspondence.

Challenges:


Thanks so much for visiting, 

/Susanne
 

6 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, Susanne, you know I love this card! That red embossed layer looks fantastic layered over the Stitched Rectangles and yet another embossed layer. And every single one of your details makes this a real piece of mail art! Thank you so much for playing along with our By Airmail challenge at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow Susanne, your card is fabulous and just perfect for today, 4th July too! I love it! Anne xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous card. Love the embossing folder and all your airmail themed embellishments, including the cute little airplane charm. The colour palette matches a classic airmail envelope perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    SvaraRadera
  4. Awesome card- great texture and layers!

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is absolutely fabulous! I love all the layers building this card and the last one is a genius one. What a great result of embossing! Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is fantastic! Congrats on your Spotlight over at SSS Monday Challenge. I love your layers. You have such a great eye for details too. Mary Elizabeth

    SvaraRadera