Blogg

Blogg

söndag 6 maj 2018

Nature tag

Hello and welcome!

Today I will show a tag I made with nature theme. I´m so happy that many of my new Tim Holtz products finally arrived. This time I have used the new stamp set Entomology CMS 328 together with a lot of other of his products.

For the background I used Distress Oxide´s in Walnut stain and Vintage photo, I also used a stencil, a remnant rub, the text stamp from Entomology set and som design tape. The edges are distressed with Walnut stain Distress ink and Gathered twigs Distress crayon. I love the consistency of the crayons. 

For the word "nature" I stamped with my cling foam stamps, "type lower" using an offwhite Deco art acrylic paint and then stamped a little offset over it with Distress oxide in Walnut stain. Love that effect. Easy, cool and effectful!
Here you can se the metallic sticker closer. I sanded it and used Walnut stain Distress ink to get a more distressed look. 

The insects are all first stamped on the tag with Jet black Archival ink, then stamped on watercolour paper and painted with Distress markers and Distress ink. Fuzzy cut. Finally I stamped them on wellum and used black embossing powder, then fuzzy cut. I layered them up with some 3D tape.

1940 is a stamp from the Correspondence set. 

Here you can see the remnant rub. (the numbers)

(Challenges)


Thanks so much for visiting!

Have a nice evening, 

/Susanne

9 kommentarer:

  1. FABULOUS, Susanne!!! I love your incredible background, but those bugs!!! They have never looked more beautiful! I'm so happy you shared how you added 'nature' to your tag! I have got to give that technique a try! Thank you so much for your inspiration and for sharing with our Neutral Point of View challenge at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs! PS I think I am FINALLY sold on the bugs stamp set. (Enabler!)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Susanne, your tag is fantastic, that is my new favourite stamp set by Tim! I love how you shadow stamped the word 'nature', it looks so effective. Anne xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Susanne, this is absolutely FANTASTIC! I adore your background, the paint stamped words, the layered critters, every single detail! We're so thankful that you shared with us at Frilly & Funkie. Hugs, Autumn

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is fantastic Susanne! Love those layered insects that look like they are about to fly from your tag. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. So happy to see this as one of our Top Picks at Frilly and Funkie! This is amazing! Hugs!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful work :)
    Thanks for playing along with Craft Stamper's Take It Make It Challenge.
    xoxo
    Preeti
    DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is brilliant! Thanks for sharing with us at the Craft Stamper Challenge Blog!

    Majo - DT ♥

    SvaraRadera
  8. Stunning tag .... love the detail. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Love this tag! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Craft Stamper challenge:)

    SvaraRadera