Blogg

Blogg

söndag 11 februari 2018

Update Christmas cards - 2017, card two and three

Hello,

Todays post is about two quite similar cards I made for Christmas last year. In my family we all like Disney so I thought I would make it theme for last years cards. I made one for my Brother,s family and one for my parents. The only differences are the patterned paper and the word bands. 
I have used a lot of Tim Holtz products such as dies, patterned papers, Coredination,s kraft cardstock, ideaology, grit paste, texture paste, Distress ink,s and Oxides. 

This card was sent to my Brother,s family:


Some close-ups;


The sky is made from a Distress oxide background. The stars are from a Tim stencil, using texture paste and embossingpowders in silver and gold,



This card was sent to my parents; 


I used Stickles glitter on the christmas tree as decoration,



Thank you so much for visiting, 

/Susanne







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar