Blogg

Blogg

onsdag 16 september 2020

Snarky cats tag

Hello and welcome,

Time flies, that’s for sure. It’s been a while since I posted on my blog and Instagram. So here we go 🙂. I have done some crafting, and I will start to show some tags that I made during our vacation, (with limited supplies.)

I have used Tim Holtz stamps, Glitch 1, Glitch 2, Snarky cats and Faded type. Distress inks, sprays, Oxides, Oxide sprays and embossing glaze. Micro glaze and some stencils. 



This is the first tag I made, using the micro glaze technique from Tim. I love the look of that technique. 
And I also love the Snarky cats😻.


I sprayed with water and used the embossing glaze. That gives a cool look and some texture.

This is the backside of the tag. I gave it away as a bookmark.


Thank you very much for visiting, 

/ Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar