Blogg

Blogg

torsdag 2 maj 2024

Birthday card for a friend

Hello and welcome, 

Today I want to show a card that I made for a friend’s birthday. 

A while ago I mentioned that I used the same background technique’s for three cards. This is the second card. I have used Tim’s products for this card. 


I made the star with Tim’s Vault rosettes 666567 die set from Sizzix. I love this star die! 🌟 For the background have I used the THS174 stencil, Texture paste opaque and platinum embossing powder.


The wreath is from Vault funky floral wreath, 666563. 


I used Distress spray stains (Uncharted mariner and Rusty hinge) on Watercolor cardstock on the background. I also spritzed some drops of Distress Oxide spray Speckled egg on the background. 


I colored the paperdolls with Distress crayons. 


I adhered the card to a piece of sanded metallic Kraftstock.


I finished off the card with a Quote chip label and a piece of ephemera snippets number strip. 


I will try this card in a challenge over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge - Feminine.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog, 

/Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar