Blogg

Blogg

måndag 9 oktober 2023

Halloween tag

Hello and welcome, 

I was so inspired after Tim’s Halloween Hoopla so I wanted to make some Halloween makes, and this tag is one of them. I have used Tim’s products.


I started with a No 8 Mixed media tag, and used some mini stencils and Black texture paste.


I sprayed the tag with some Mica stains. Stitched around the edges with my sewing machine and also inked the edges with Black Distress ink and Distress crayon.


I stamped the text and spider web image from the new Halloween stamp sets on the background. 
Then I stamped the skull, spider and candle on watercolor paper and colored them with Distress inks and Mica stain. I used Glossy accent on the candle flame and on the spiders head.


Here you can see the stamped text better in the lower left corner.


I mounted all images with 3D foam for dimension. I used Black soot Distress ink around all the edges.


All images are fuzzy cut accept from the spider. I used a knife to cut out the spider. I put a Hex fastener in the eye of the skull. 


“Immortal beauty….” is a Clipping sticker Halloween which I inked the edges on and mounted with 3D foam. I put a piece of inked string in the top hole.


I will try this tag over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge - Add some texture.

Products used: 
No #8 Mixed media tag
Stamps: CMS470 Foreboding, CMS471 The Obscure
Ministencils: THMS046 and THMS063
Texture paste black
Mica stains
Glossy accent
Distress inks and crayon
Clipping sticker Halloween 
Archival ink Black soot
Hex fastener

Thank you very much for visiting, 

/Susanne


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar