Blogg

Blogg

söndag 22 oktober 2023

Halloween night - 3 skulls

Hello and welcome, 

Another Halloween card from me with Tim Holtz new stamps and Mica stains. 

I have used Tami B’s “iron off embossing ink” technique on this background as well. Such a cool technique. 

I used my sewing machine around the edges and also to adhere the “Halloween night” sign.



I used Glossy accent on the spiders and also on the orange tooth.



Products used: 
Watercolor cardstock 
Pumice stone Distress ink and Oxide
CMS470 Foreboding stamp set. Clear embossing powder. Distress embossing ink. I masked the skull stamp.
CMS471 Obscure
Distress Mica stains. Then iron off the embossing powder. I also used the stains to splatter on the background.
Clipping sticker Halloween. 
Distress ink and Distress crayon in Black soot. 
I colored the stamped images with Distress inks.

I will try this card in the “Text it” challenge over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge

Thanks for visiting, 

/Susanne 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar