Blogg

Blogg

måndag 14 februari 2022

Happy Valentine’s

Hello and welcome, 

Valentine’s Day today ❤️ and I want to share a card I made for my lovely husband❤️. I think we shall celebrate love everyday and take care of the loved one’s we have in our lives. 
I was inspired from Tim Holtz Valentine YouTube live. I have used Tim’s products for this card. 









Products used: 

Dies: 664156 Faceted heart, 664416 Heartbeat, 665367 Countdown
Designpaper - Dapper
Star border 3D folder
Distress Kraft Heavystock, Distress Kraftstock, Distress Woodgrain cardstock
Distress inks, Distress crayons, Distress Spray stains, Distress Oxide sprays
Ideaology: Date dials, Machinery heads, Metallic stickers Quotations, Mini fasteners, Index clip, Stencil card

I will try this card over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge blog - Love is in the air

Hope you all have a nice Valentine’s Day, and take care of each other.

Thanks for visiting, 

/ Susanne ❤️

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar