Blogg

Blogg

måndag 7 februari 2022

Embossed card

Hello, 

It’s been a while since I posted. I have been struggling with Covid. But today I will post a card for a friend.

No tutorial today, maybe I will be back with that later.😊


The embossing folder I have used for the background is Tim Holtz 662716, Botanical. 



I love these stencil cards! 





Products used: (99 % Tim Holtz)

Acrylic paints, brown and Salvaged patina

Distress Mica spray Tarnished brass

Dies: 662702 Funky floral 3, 665379 Switchlits seal, 665367 Countdown, 663068 Entomology

Stamps: CMS394 Tiny text, CMS225 Correspondence 

3D Embossing folder 662716 Botanical

Ideaology: Stencil card, Mini fastener, Tought token, Long fastener, Tiny clip, Kraft stock

Metallic Kraft stock, Mixed media heavystock 

Stickles glitter Platinum


I will try this card over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge blog - Use an embossing folder.


Have a nice day and thank you very much for visiting, 

/ Susanne



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar