Blogg

Blogg

lördag 20 april 2019

Explore




Hello and Happy Easter!

Today we have enjoyed a beautiful sunny day here in Sweden.
I wan´t to share a card with some of my new Tim Holtz products!(and some old)


The background is made from Watercolor cardstock. I used Grit paste and stencil THMS 056, in the upper left corner and lower right corner. Let the paste dry. Then spray the background with Distress Oxide spray´s in Peeled paint and Faded jeans. When dried, I used the same stencil and sprayed water on it, then pressed to the background to get some "ghost" effect. Distress ink in Walnut stain around the edges.

I stamped The professor from set CMS373 on watercolor paper with Jet black Archival ink, then colored him with Distress reinkers and Distress ink´s.

I did the same with the lightbulbs, and when dry, used some glaze on the bulbs. (This bulb is fastened to the card with a long fastener and some steel wire from stash.) 
I diecut the globe, Destination Thinlits  die 664179, from Metallic gold Kraft cardstock and sanded. 
Then I diecut the Steampunk parts from chipboard and Metallic Gold Kraft cardstock, from Tim´s Sizzix Bigz die 664185, Steampunk parts.

I glued the Metallic Kraft cardstock pieces to the chipboard, for dimension and sanded the surface to get an aged look. I then Distressed the parts with Distress ink in Walnut stain, to get that old "brass"look. I used some of the other stamps from the same set and stamped them on the background with Cobalt Archival ink. (for example the numbers in the circle.)

Here you can see the "zigzag" stamp on the background as well.

I diecut the "Explore" word (Thinlits 661803 Traveler words) from Black Kraft cardstock and sanded. I mounted on a panel cut from Metallic Gold Kraft cardstock, which also is sanded and Distressed with Walnut stain Distress ink.

I used some steel wire from stash around the first panel.

I mounted the whole cardpanel on Black sanded Kraft cardstock and then on a sanded Metallic Gold Kraft cardstock with Walnut stain Distressed edges. Then finally on a black cardblank. I used 3D adhesive between all layers for dimension.

I will try this card in the TIMI Challenge on the Craftstamper blog.

Thank you very much for visiting!

Happy Easter!

/Susanne





1 kommentar:

  1. WOW! This looks so cool. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    SvaraRadera