Blogg

Blogg

lördag 29 september 2018

Framed pumpkins

Hello,

Now it´s time for one of my favorite seasons when it comes to crafting, Halloween!
Even though we don´t celebrate Halloween in a big manor in Sweden I like it a lot!

I started with the background, cut a piece of Distress mixed media Heavystock, and used Tim Holtz technique called stamping with stains. Instead of using Distress stains on the background I used Distress spray stains in Carved pumpkin, Wilted violet and Black soot. For the stamping I used Distress stain in Picket fence and my stampset CMS306, Skulls and cobwebs from Stamper anonymous. I did some sewing with my sewing machine as well.

On the background I added some pieces of designtape on random places. Then I mounted it on some lilac cardstock and then on a piece of designpaper from the Dapper stack. I distressed the edges on the Dapper paper with Carved pumpkin Distress ink. Then mounted on a black card blank.



For the decoration I used one of my favorite stamp sets from Stampers anonymous, pumpkinhead CMS309, colored them with Distress inks in different colors. I used Black diamond Stickles glitter in their eyes. Then I fuzzy cut them and put them on some cheese cloth which was colored with Distress stain in Carved pumpkin and Black soot Distress ink. 
The frame is Ornate frame die from Sizzix Tim Holtz. I put Grit paste on the frame and then Distress spray stains in the same colors as on the background. Then I used some Distress crayons in the same colours and finally added some Distress crayon in Antiqued bronze. 








 In the right corner I used some Clipping stickers - Halloween.


The number 31 is cut out from a Sizzix Tim Holtz Sizzlits decorative strip - Spooktacular and mounted with some 3D tape for dimension.

The small label is a die cut from Sizzix Tim Holtz die Tiny tags and tabs, stamped with the number from the postage stamp set from SA. I used Black diamond Stickles glitter around the label, and mounted it with an Ideaology jumpring. Here you can see the designtape as well.


In the lower right corner I used black modelling paste through a Tim Holtz mini stencil.

This is my first Halloween card for the season, I hope to make many more.

Thanks for visiting, 

/Susanne



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar