Hello and welcome,
Here is a Halloween tag with the cool Mr. Bones as the main character. I have used Tim Holtz products when making this tag.
I cut the word beware from 3 pcs of black cardstock and one from watercolor cardstock, inked the white with Distrss ink and then glued them all together. Then I used Glossy accent for shine. ( Glossy accent on the spider as well).
I will try this tag in a challenge over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge - Tag it, feat. Tim Holtz products.
Products used:
#8 Mixed media tag
Dies: 667237 Vault fright + Bones, 660958 Handwritten Halloween, 667235 Vault moonlight scare, 666684 Vault fight night.
Stamps: CMS495 Boo crazy (the spiderweb which I heat embossed with white embossing powder)
Distress ink Black soot on all edges.
Texture paste grit - Crypt, Glossy accent
Thank you for visiting,
/Susanne





Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar