Blogg

Blogg

måndag 22 april 2024

Thanks

Hello and welcome, 

Today I will show a card made with Tim’s new flower stamps. I made this card for a friend who surprised me at work last week and bought me lunch. 


I started with the background, a piece of Watercolor cardstock. I used some Distress spray stains (spiced marmalade and crackling campfire) and some Distress Oxide sprays (Spiced marmalade, Crackling campfire and Picked raspberry ). Added some water, dried and repeated to build up some layers. Dried between the layers with my heat tool. 

I stamped some different stamps on the background with Archival ink, Black soot. Stamp set that I used: CMS412 Examination (the dots). CMS478 Mr Rabbit (the “grid”). CMS479 Abstract florals (“Thanks” and I also stamped the roses (the pistils, so I don’t have to fuzzy cut them). 


It is hard to see on the photo, but I used another stamp from CMS412 in the lower right corner. Then I used crackle glaze through THS183 Deco feather stencil. Let air dry. I inked the edges with Black soot DI and stitched around the edges with my sewing machine. 


I inked the flower stamps from CMS479 Abstract florals with Black soot Archival ink and stamped them on Watercolor paper. I colored them with Distress watercolor pencils, fuzzy cut and inked the edges with Black soot DI. Then I aligned them to the already stamped flowers and glued them to the background. 


I found two pieces of Ideaology Ephemera snippets Curator in matching colors and fastened them with a mini paper clip.


I cut a piece of pink cardstock and inked the edges with Scorched timber DI, then made a lilac cardblank, inked the edges with the same DI. I used 3D foam between all layers. 

I will try this card over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge - Make your own background. 


Thank you very much for visiting today, 

/Susanne 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar