Blogg

Blogg

fredag 22 december 2023

Christmas gift tag

Hello and welcome, 

Today I have a gift tag for a Christmas gift to a collegue at work. 


I started to cut a tag from Kraft cardstock. Then stamped the Christmas tree from CMS476 Winter woodlands with Distress Oxides. Then I masked the stamp and inked the CMS475 Ticking and grain with Lumberjack plaid DI, spritzed with water and then stamped. Dried with my heat tool. 

I inked the edges with DI Ground espresso and then used a glue stick randomly on the edges. Then I used gold foil.

Then I stamped some post stamps from CMS323 Holiday postmarks. 


Then I stamped some images from CMS473 Christmas cartoons (Such a cool set by the way!!!) on Watercolor papaer and then colored with Distress inks and reinkers. I fuzzy cut them and added to the tag with 3D foam. 

I diecut “Joy” from watercolor cardstock with Sizzix die 666330 Big tidings. Then I inked a part of it with Distress embossing ink and used Embossing glaze Rustic wilderness. Heated with embossing gun. Then I inked the rest of the tag and used Embossing glaze Lumberjack plaid. Heated again. Finally I used  Distress crayon in Walnut stain lightly over the glaze, and smeared it out with my slightly damp finger. 

I then spritzed white Distress paint with my splatter brush on the word to imitate snow. Dried with heat tool. 

I also cut the “greenery” from Watercolor paper, inked with Distress inks, and on their berrie I used Distress glitter Clear rock candy. Distress matte medium as glue. 


I also put a piece of string on the top of the tag.


This is the backside of the tag, where I have used Distress inks and some stamps from different Tim Holtz sets. 

I will try this tag over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge - Let it snow.

Hope you will have a nice and Merry Christmas🎄.

/Susanne 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar