Blogg

Blogg

fredag 31 mars 2023

Hippity hoppity!

Hello and welcome, 

Today I have a new easter bunny for you. This stamp from Tim Holtz is so cool! 


I started to cut a piece of water color paper. Inked the background with Distress ink in Mustard seed, Wild honey. Then I used Ground espresso and the plaid stencil. 
I inked the edges with Ground espresso DI.


Then I teared some pieces of Collage paper “Palette”. I loooove that paper. I mostly used the warm colors from the palette. Then I adhered the collage paper with Distress Collage medium, both under and above the paper. (Be very careful when you apply the Collage medium to the stenciled background, because you can smudge the ink). One tip is to use Archival ink instead of Distress ink with the stencil). 

I also splattered the background with black acrylic paint. 

Then I stamped the bunny on water color paper and colored it with Distress pencils. Fuzzy cut. I stamped the bow twice, and colored. I glued the second bow a little offset on the first bow. 


I stamped the text with Black soot Archival ink on the background. Using my stamp platform. 
I used 3D foam to adhere the bunny. 


I mounted my background to a piece from the Backdrop volume #5, inked the edges with Ground espresso DI.


I will try this card in the Stencil it challenge over at Simon Says stamp Monday challenge

Hope you are ready for easter. 🐇🐰🐥

Welcome tomorrow for another bunny 🐰

/Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar