Blogg

Blogg

måndag 12 december 2022

Icy wreath

Hello and welcome, 

When I saw the Tim Holtz CMS458 Department store stamp set, I knew I had to have it. I love to color stamped images and this set welcomes you to do so. 

I started with a piece of Watercolor cardstock, stamped the music stamp random with Distress embossing ink and used platinum embossing powder. Heated with my heat tool. 

Then I sprayed the background with Distress Mica stains in Winter frost, Frosted juniper and Empty tomb. I inked the edges with Frayed burlap Distress ink. I used the Frosted juniper and spritzed some speckles on the background. 

I stamped one of the stamps in the upper left corner with Black soot Archival ink.


Then I stamped the wreath on Watercolor paper and colored it with my Distress pencils. I stamped the bow twice and colored. Then I inked the Holly leafs with Embossing ink pen’s, and added Frosted Crystal embossing powder. Then heated with my heat tool.


I fuzzy cut the wreath and the extra bow, inked the edges with Frayed burlap Distress ink. 


I cut a piece of Distress white heavystock, inked it with Distress inks and stamped the “Merry Christmas” with Ground espresso Archival ink. Then I inked the piece with Distress ink embossing ink and used Frosted Crystal. I inked the edges with Frayed burlap Distress ink. I layered the plaque on a sanded and inked piece of  Kraftstock, with 3D foam. In each corner I put a Mini fastener. 


I layered the card on an inked and sanded piece of Kraftstock, then a sanded and inked Metallic Kraftstock platinum, and finally a green cardbase made of sanded and inked Kraftstock with 3D foam. 


I put hexagon fastener’s in the upper corners and mounted the wreath on the card with 3D foam. 
Tied som string around the card under the plaque. I used some string and fastened two tiny bells on the bow’s. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog, 

/ Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar