Blogg

Blogg

onsdag 11 augusti 2021

Hello my friend

Hello and welcome, 

I have made a tag using Tim Holtz products including the gorgeous new Distress color Prize ribbon, a perfect blue, if you ask me.

I started with the background, cut a tag from Distress White heavystock and inked my craft mat with Crushed olive Distress ink. Dipped several times and dried between layers. Then I took the THS156 Metropolis layering stencil and Micro glaze. This is Tim’s Microglaze technique which I love. Next step was the Prize ribbon ink, used the ink pad on my craft mat, spritz with water and dipped and dried with heat gun. 
Then I inked the edges with Distress Oxide ink in Prize ribbon, used the same color of embossing glaze and heat set. 
I stamped the new “bullseye” stamp from CMS432 Inquisitive, with Oxide PR and then the same embossing glaze here as well. Heated with my heat tool. The cat is from one of my favourite stamp sets from Tim, CMS392, Snarky cat. I stamped him on watercolor paper and colored him with Distress inks, then fuzzy cut around the image. Adhered him to the tag with 3D foam. 
I made two other background panels, one with Crused Olive and one with Prize ribbon, with inks on my mat, spritzed water and heat set between layer until happy. The big texts are from CMS433, Bold sayings. Stamped with Oxide Prize ribbon on the “Crushed olive” panel, and then using Embossing glaze in Prize ribbon. I inked all the edges with Prize ribbon Distress ink. Then mounted all the text pieces on the blue background with 3D foam for dimension. 


The text “Guess who?” is from CMS 432 Inquistive. 

I will try this tag over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge  - Heat emboss. 

Hope you have a nice day, and thank you very much for visiting.

/ Susanne




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar