Blogg

Blogg

måndag 15 februari 2021

Snarky cat Love

Hello and welcome, 

Valentine’s Day is over but Love is for every day! So here comes a tag that I have made with Love theme. I’m not really a “pink” girl, but when Tim released his new Distress color I thought that the Kitsch Flamingo is the perfect pink. 🦩.  I had to try the new color.

I started to make a tag from Distress White heavystock. Then I smooshed the Kitsch Flamingo Distress ink pad to my craft mat and spritzed some water. Dipped the tag, heated between layers, and repeated until I was happy with the result. 

Then I used a Dylutions heart stencil and Distress Micro glaze. Then I used Ground espresso Distress ink on my mat, some water and then dipped the tag into the ink. The Micro glaze resist the ink and gives such a cool look, I think. Then I dripped some Walnut stain Distress ink reinker on my mat and dipped the tag again. Wow! Then dried with my heat tool. I spritzed the tag with water and used some Kitsch flamingo embossing glaze. 

I also used my CMS404 Glitch 2 stamps on the background, embossing ink and white embossing powder. I also inked the edges of the tag with Ground espresso Distress ink.

I stamped the cat from CMS392 Snarky cat and the heart from CMS237 Crazy things on watercolor paper and colored with Distress ink’s. 
I also stamped “Hello friend” from CMS394 on Kitsch flamingo inked White heavystock with Walnut Stain Distress Oxide and then some clear embossing powder. Inked the edges with Walnut stain Distress ink. Then I decided to add some Kitsch flamingo embossing glaze over the whole “sign”. Fastened it with a mini fastener.
I diecut the letters for “love” from chipboard and Kitsch flamingo inked White heavystock, with 664218 Handmade alphabet. Then I glued them together for some 3D dimension. I used a black fine liner pen to “made some marks” on the letters. Inked the edges with Walnut stain Distress ink. Then I used embossing ink and Kitsch flamingo embossing glaze over all letters.

I used some Glossy accent in the cat’s eyes.


I inked a piece of seam binding band with Distress ink in Kitsch flamingo and Walnut stain, for the bow. 

I will try this tag in a challenge over at Simon says stamp Monday challenge - Resist it.

Have a nice day, and thanks for visiting.

Off to work for me🙂, 

/ Susanne


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar