Blogg

Blogg

söndag 5 april 2020

Bunny hop spring card

Hello and welcome,

Today I will show a card I made with Tim Holtz products. I will give this card to a women on her birthday.
With spring and easter approaching I thought it would be suitable to use a rabbit from the Sizzix Bunny hop die, 664421 and flowers from Funky florals #3, 662702, and Wildflower Stems. #2, 664164.



For the background I used the Flourish 3D embossingfolder, and inked the folder with Distress Oxide ink Stormy sky and then run through my Big shot with Watercolor cardstock. Then I sprayed the background with some water and dried it with my heat tool. Inked the edges with Walnut stain Distress ink.


The flowers and stems are diecut from Watercolor cardstock and colored with Distress inks with Tim’s water brush. 


The rabbit is also cut from Watercolor cardstock and then I used gritpaste on it. Then I sprayed it with Black soot Distress Oxide spray. I like the achived texture. Then I took a white string and colored with Mustard seed Distress ink, and tied around his neck. I used a white Posca pen as highlight on some of the flowers.
In the corner I also used a Number stamp from CMS225 Stampers anonymous Correspondence.


The Quote chip is sanded and inked on the edges with Distress ink in Seedles preserves. 


I mounted some of the flowers on 3D adhesive to get some dimension. I mounted the background on a sanded gold metallic Kraftstock, then a panel of Distress ink colored (Seedles preserves) Watercolor cardstock and finally on the back a piece of cardboard.


I will try this card in Simoonsaysstamp mondaychallenge , Spring mood board.

Thank you very much for visiting and take care in these crazy times, 

/ Susanne. 


3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, my goodness! I just adore this--the colors of the flowers, that amazing background and the textured bunny! Just wonderful, and I see you were a favorite at SSS. I can see why!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card I love the purples you used x

    SvaraRadera