Blogg

Blogg

söndag 23 december 2018

Deer Christmas card

Hello and welcome,





I want to share a Christmas card that I´ve made. I have been away on vacation and had the possibility to find some new Tim Holtz products. I have used some of them on this card.
I started with the background and used old paper Distress Oxide on Distress Heavystock. Then I stamped CMS360 Inventor 6 and gold embossing powder. I also stamped the background with he text stamp from CMS328 Entomolgy. After that I used Distress ink in Walnut stain and gold foil on the edges. I matted that card with two different Design paper-Tidings panels. 


The smaller panels are Kraft stock metallic, Designer paper-Tidings and then I made a red panel with different colors of Distress ink and embossed the "Paramount" stamp from CMS066 Mini Holidays set with white embossing powder. I like that stamp a lot.

I die cut the deer with Tim´s new die Cool Yule, from Kraft cardstock and Designpaper-Tidings.
The glasses are diecut from Kraft metallic paper in gold. I used Grit paste as snow on the deer´s head, antlers and scarf.




GOD JUL is Swedish and means Merry Christamas. I used the Deco die from Tim Holtz Sizzix for these letters. I´ve wanted this die a very long time and now it has been given to me buy my husband :) I love that font!

The small black "air mail" stamps are from CMS323 Holiday postmarks.


I also used Tim Holtz splatter brush and white acrylic paint to get the "snowy effect" on the background aand on the letters.

I finished the card off with some black hemp thread and an ideaology Adornments Christmas. Also a hex fastener in the top right corner.

I used some gold acrylic paint to change color on the Ideaology pieces.

I mounted this card on a black cardpanel and distressed the edges with Picket fence Distress ink.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks for visiting, 

/Susanne












1 kommentar: