Blogg

Blogg

tisdag 21 augusti 2018

Lucky card

Hello, and welcome.

It's been a while since I posted something on my blog. I have enjoyed the Swedish summer, with lots of sun and warm weather. And a lot of swimming to ;)

Now to my project, what suits better than a "Lucky" card?


I started with a piece of cardboard that I coloured with Distress crayon in Forest moss. The I cut two pieces of panels with the Stitched rectangles die from Sizzix, Tim Holtz.
The back panel is coloured with Distress Oxide in Peeled paint and Distress crayon in Forest moss. Then I stamped the lady bug random with black Archival ink.

The next panel is Distress Oxide Peeled paint and Distress crayon in Forest moss and then stamped with the small text background stamp from Tim Holtz, Stampers anonymous set Entomology CMS 328.

The small panel with the ladybug is Forest moss Distress oxide and then the same textstamp in black Archival ink.

The ladybug is coloured with Distress ink in Candied apple and with a clear embossing layer on top.

The Pennants and the text are from Tim´s stamp set Pennants CMS 330. I stamped the Pennants with Distress Oxide in Peeled paint on white card, and in Candied apple on black card. The text are stamped with black Archival ink.


Under the small panel I put some Peeled paint Oxide coloured cheesecloth, for some extra dimension.


As a decoration I put a string and a  Tim Holtz ideaology Story stick, which I put som white Distress crayon on to accentuate the word Lucky.
I also put on an ideaology star, and two small diecut stars from one of Tims dies.

I mounted my panels on to a black card base.


I will try this card in this challenge:

Craft Stamper - TIMI challenge, August, Anything goes.

Thanks a lot for visiting,

/Susanne




3 kommentarer:

  1. Susanne, your card is wonderful, I just love that lady bug! Anne x

    SvaraRadera
  2. This looks fab .... love all the layers. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wonderful grungy layered card! Thanks so much for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It :)

    SvaraRadera